The SHP PRO has been upgraded with machining options which were previously only available as custom modifications.
With all the standard features of the SHP (Special High Performance) block plus upgraded mains, cam and lifters, the SHP PRO block is the ideal foundation for small block engines with high RPM potential. The added stability provided by upgraded valve train and bottom end components improve both performance and reliability at sustained high RPM.
• Upgraded with Billet Steel 4-bolt main caps.
• Upgraded with ARP main stud kit.
• Upgraded with .904” lifter bores.
• Upgraded with BBC cam journal.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000014)
PLUS STANDARD SHP FEATURES
• Priority main oiling system.
• Oil restrictors available throught aftermarket resources.
• Siamese cylinder bores with extra thick walls.
• Extra thick decks ensure a reliable head gasket seal.
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket.
• Clearance for 3.750” stroke w/steel rods.
• Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps.
• All OE bolt holes for starter, clutch ball, etc.