Look for the all new Dart SBF blocks coming fall of 2020
The SHP Ford block is tailored to the most popular performance and racing applications, with an 8.200” (302), 9.200″ (351c) or 9.500” (351w) deck height and a choice of 4.000” or 4.125” siamesed cylinder bores which can safely be bored to 4.185”. Steel main caps are splayed 4-bolt on the center three and 2-bolt on #1 and #5, and utilize 1/2” bolts. The valley is machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and retainer (spider).
• Priority main oiling system directs oil to main bearings first for more dependable lubrication.
• No provision for oil restrictors.
• Available with an 8.200” (302), 9.200″ (351c) or 9.500” (351w).
• Provisions for OE stock roller lifters, dog bones & spider. • Siamese bores 4.000” or 4.125” (unfinished) with extra thick cylinder walls.
• Extended cylinder barrels for improved piston support.
• Extra thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal.
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket.
• Steel 4-bolt main caps on #2, 3 and 4 with splayed outer bolts. 2-bolt main caps on #1 and 5.
• Can use most stock components and accessories.
• Scalloped water jackets increase coolant flow around cylinder barrels to prevent
detonation, extend engine life and produce consistent cylinder temperatures.
• Parts kit sold separately (PN 32000015)