Look for the all new Dart SBF blocks coming fall of 2020
With pressed-in dry sleeves, upgraded oiling and steel 4-bolt main caps, Dart’s Aluminum blocks have the features that Ford racers need to build powerful and reliable engines.
• Premium alloy: Dart Aluminum blocks are cast from RMR cast Aluminum alloy for superior strength and integrity.
• Extended cylinder barrels for improved piston support.
• Four deck heights: 8.200” (302), 8.700” (stroker 302), 9.200” (351C) and 9.500” (351W) allow displacements up to 450 cubic inches.
• Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000” or 4.125” cylinders can be safely bored to 4.165” diameter. Ductile Iron sleeves and extra thick walls prevent cracking and produce excellent ring seal.
• Steel 4-bolt main bearing caps are standard. Three center caps have splayed outer bolts for maximum strength; rear cap uses standard one piece seal.
• Upgraded oiling system has been completely redesigned with a low restriction priority main oiling system with rear external oil pump feed.
• Dual crossovers allow oil flow to be metered with restrictors for roller lifter cams and/or roller rocker arms to reduce oil flow and windage.
• Reinforced head bolt bosses are blind tapped to prevent leaks and produce accurate torque readings. Extra thick decks prevent head gasket leaks.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000004).