Look for the all new Dart SBF blocks coming fall of 2020
• Upgraded main bolts to main studs.
• Reduced .250” main oil feed holes.
• Reduced .090” cam to crank oil feed (Babbit cam).
• Removed cam to crank oil feed (Roller cam).
• Removed oil filter location.
• Removed front -10AN oil feed.
• Removed rear lifter cross over.
• External dry sump or external wet sump only.
• Removed stock oil pump mounting boss.
• Machine for threaded freeze plugs.
• Removed distributor bore for coil on plug applications.
• Tie bar or keyed lifter bushings.