We created all new tooling and added superior new features like central oil cross-overs and extended cylinder barrels.
Deck heights from 8.850” to 9.500” are available. Dart’s Aluminum small block is light, strong, and affordable.
• Deck heights from 8.850” to 9.500” provide maximum versatility. Cylinder barrels are extended at the bottom for better piston support with long strokes.
• Raised camshaft (+.391”) provides more clearance for stroker cranks and eliminates need for fragile small base circle cams. Option for .434” raised cam.
• Siamesed 4.000” or 4.125” cylinders can be safely bored to 4.165”. Ductile Iron sleeves and extra thick walls produce excellent ring seal.
• Requires use of remote oil filter. No provision for block mounted filters.
• Relocated oil pan rails are spread .400” per side (.800” wider than stock). Oil pan bolt holes are relocated in line with main caps.
• Big block camshaft bearings allow the use of cams with larger base circle diameter to improve strength and reduce twisting with cam driven pumps.
• Rear external oil inlets, with crossovers and restrictor provisions located centrally in the valley to simplify plumbing with external pump.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000012 )