New updated casting coming soon!
Iron Eagle small blocks are available in standard (9.025”) and tall deck (9.325”) versions so you can select the crankshaft stroke and connecting rod length that’s right for your combination.
We raised the camshaft and spread the oil pan rails to provide extra clearance for stroker cranks. The versatile Iron Eagle block is the perfect starting point for a big cubic inch small block project.
• Standard 9.025” and tall deck 9.325” versions allow greater versatility.
• Custom deck heights as low as 8.200” and as tall as 9.400” available.
• Raised camshaft .391” (4.912” camshaft-to-crankshaft centerlines) provides more clearance for stroker cranks and eliminates need for fragile small base circle cams. Option for .434 raised cam also available.
• Relocated oil pan rails are spread .400” per side (.800” wider than stock) to increase crank/rod clearance and reduce windage losses.
• Requires use of remote oil filter. No provision for block mounted filters.
• Oil pan bolt holes are relocated in line with main caps to eliminate interference with rotating assembly.
• Big block camshaft bearings allow the use of cams with larger base circle diameter to improve strength and reduce twisting with cam-driven pumps (small block cam tunnel available).
• Dual starter mounts allow starter to be mounted on either side of block for chassis and oil pan clearance.
• Front & rear external oil inlets, crossovers and restrictor provisions to simplify plumbing with external pump.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000011)