Dart offers the Honda block in two versions that replace B18 and B20 castings. Both are built to withstand the extreme cylinder pressures created by turbochargers and nitrous oxide injection.
• NEW machined for aluminum connecting rod clearance on all blocks.
• NEW oil gallery hole moved to accomidate connecting rod clearance.
• NEW all honda blocks are run thru Dart machinery’s hip process (hot isostatic pressing) to increase strength and greater reliability.
• NEW steel billet main caps with arp main studs increase bottom end strength and minimize bearing bore distortion.
• NEW increase deck surface to increase rigidity and improve head gasket life.
• Dart B-18 cast aluminum block has stock deck height and choice of 81.5mm or 84.5mm cylinder bores
• Dart B-20 cast aluminum block has stock deck height and choice of 81.5mm or 84.5mm cylinder bores
• Replaceable ductile iron dry sleeves are fully supported to reduce cylinder bore distrotion and enhance ring seal
• Closed deck design increases rigidity and improves head gasket sealing
• Extra large water jackets enhance coolant circulation around cylinder barrels
• Machined for piston oil sprayers (not included) to reduce piston temperatures and prevent detonation