Based on the Chevrolet big block V8 design, these Aluminum blocks feature extra strengthening in critical areas, increased displacement capacity, true priority main oiling and precision CNC machining.
Conventional configuration that retains all production dimensions for compatibility with standard components. Advanced engineering makes Dart Aluminum big blocks the choice for serious competition.
• Standard 9.800” or 10.200” tall deck heights available for stroker engines.
• 4.250”, 4.500” or 4.600” bore sizes standard.
• Ductile Iron sleeves with extra thick cylinder walls promote excellent ring seal.
• Reinforcing ribs strengthen the lifter valley and bell housing flange.
• Inboard valley head stud bosses improve head gasket sealing.
• Priority main oiling system delivers oil directly to the crankshaft bearings to enhance reliability at high engine speeds.
• Steel 4-Bolt main caps or Ductile Iron and optional Aluminum caps. Splayed outer bolts for extra strength.
• Dual bolt patterns for standard BBC and notched oil pans.
• HIP (Hot Isostatic Pressed) Casting.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000006)