No other areas of racing engine development holds as much potential for increased performance as cylinder head selection and preparation. Dart continues its revolutionary approach to perfection and power in this area by the release of the all new LS3 based Dart PRO1 280cc cylinder head.
“Now that we have a better understanding of the LS platform, we have redefined its architecture. Designed for racers by racers, we have combined our years of Pro Stock inspired, championship winning engine experience and have added a new LS3 based cylinder head to our product line. With this new LS3 based 280cc PRO1 cylinder head our intention is to lead the future as we led the past.” said Richard Maskin, President of Dart Machinery, LTD. in Troy, Michigan.
PRO1 LS Features:
- Designed for LS3 compatible engine platforms
- High flowing 280cc as cast intake ports
- Machined with 2.165” x 1.600” valve job
- Copper infiltrated valve seats
- 8mm manganese valve guides
- 6 bolt per cylinder capability
- Uses O.E. and aftermarket valvetrain
- Accepts O.E. and aftermarket intake manifolds
- Peak Flow: 370cfm intake and 252cfm exhaust
- Bare or assembled to your specifications
Call our technical sales team today for more information and a dealer near you.