Race Series Honda B-Series
Dart offers the Honda block in two versions that replace B18 and B20 castings. Both are built to withstand the extreme cylinder pressures created by turbochargers and nitrous oxide injection.
We increased wall thickness in all critical areas and we beefed up the bottom end with steel main bearing caps. Best of all, Dart blocks are compatible with production Honda cylinder heads, internal components and accessories.
• Dart B18 block has stock deck height and choice of standard 81.5mm bore or optional 84.5mm bore.
• Dart B20 block has extra tall 226mm deck height and choice of standard 81.5mm bore or 84.5mm bore.
• Replaceable Ductile Iron dry sleeves are fully supported to reduce bore distortion and enhance ring seal.
• Closed deck design increases rigidity and improves head gasket sealing.
• Steel main caps with high strength bolts increase bottom end strength and minimize bearing bore distortion.
• Strengthened main webs increase rigidity and improves head gasket and sleeve life.
• Extra large water jackets enhance coolant circulation around cylinder barrels.
• Machined for piston oil sprayers (not included) to reduce piston temperatures and prevent detonation.
• Uses stock components, including oil pan, oil pump, water pump, alternator, and timing belt tensioner.
Material: RMR Cast Aluminum Alloy
Deck Height: 212/226mm
Cylinder Bores: 81.5mm or 84.5mm
Main Bearings: Std.
Main Caps: Steel
Weight: 67 lbs.
Honda B-Series – Aluminum
31496701 – B18 Block Steel Std 212mm 81.5mm
31496702 – B20 Block Steel Std 226mm 81.5mm
31496801 – B18 Block Steel Std 212mm 84.5mm
31496802 – B20 Block Steel Std 226mm 84.5mm