Little M SBC Iron
True race block which will work with most standard components. Provisions for wet or dry sump oiling systems. Great for power adders and maximum effort engines.
The Dart Little M is designed from the ground up as a true racing engine block which can be used with standard off the shelf small block components.
The Little M is cast from premium high strength Iron and beefed up in all the critical areas. A competition oiling system ensures adequate lubrication to the main bearings at high RPM. Front and rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision simplify plumbing with external pumps.
• Uses standard small block parts, including cam, timing chain, oil pump, oil pan, oil filter, motor mounts, mechanical fuel pump, and clutch linkage.
• Priority main oiling system feeds main bearings first.
• Siamese cylinder bores with extra thick walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power (minimum .275” thick with 4.185” bore).
• Open lifter valley improves oil return to pan.
• Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters.
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket.
• Billet steel 4-bolt main bearing caps on all 5 mains.
• Front & rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision to simplify use of external oil pumps.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000001).
CGI blocks for turbocharged, supercharged and nitrous applications.
Dart Cast Iron blocks are available with compacted Graphite Iron, which doubles the strength without the added weight (special order).
Dart blocks can be special ordered with a wide array of special machining options to suit your specific requirements.
31131111 – Little M 2-Piece Steel 350 9.025 4.000
31131211 – Little M 2-Piece Steel 350 9.025 4.125
31132111 – Little M 2-Piece Steel 400 9.025 4.000
31132211 – Little M 2-Piece Steel 400 9.025 4.125