Dart Introduces New Big M2 and Little M2 Applications and Updated Part Numbers!
The popular Dart Big M2 and Little M2 block series have been updated and expanded to include several new-for-2020 applications as well as a plethora of updated part numbers. To view the full line of new products and updated currently available part numbers, click the below buttons to download product data.
Dart’s popular line of Big M2 blocks just got bigger and more competition focused, with five new part numbers. These new Big M2 block part numbers will feature 55mm roller cam tunnels, larger .904in lifter bores, doweled main caps and raised lifter oil galleries. These features represent the most demanded block upgrades requested by racers, now combined into convenient packages for easy ordering and to better meet our customer’s and builder’s needs. Download the latest product data sheet here
• Standard 9.800”, 10.200” and 10.400″ deck heights
• Standard 4.250”, 4.500”, 4.560”, or 4.600” bore sizes with siamesed extra thick cylinder walls to resist cracking and improve ring seal (minimum .300” thick with 4.625” bore)
• Available in .400” raised cam
• Uses +.300” tall GEN VI style lifters. Modification for MRK IV style available
• 4-bolt main bearing caps in steel or ductile iron have splayed outer bolts for extra strength
• Lifter valley head stud bosses help prevent blown head gasket
• Easy to install AN fitting oil gallery plugs
An industry staple, the Dart Machinery Little M2 block line has been updated and broadened to include new features and more combinations of high-performance options perfect for your next build. Download the latest product data sheet here.
• Deck heights include: 9.025″, 9.325″ and 9.500″
• Bore sizes: 4.000″ and 4.125″
• Available in .391” raised cam
• Uses standard small block parts, including cam, oil pump, oil pan, oil filter, motor mounts, mechanical fuel pump, and clutch linkage
• Center lifter oil crossover for improved lifter oiling
• Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket
• Standard oil pan rail width
• Easy to install AN fi tting oil gallery plugs